Let’s talk about how reliable a motorcycle trailer rental is…after all, isn’t that what you’re here to find out? We’re here to tell you to stop wasting your money on trailer rental when buying is a wiser investment. Below are 10 reasons you need to stop renting now:
1) You own it. This means you can use it for storage or to haul other things that you might need to transport it.
2) You can choose whether it’s opened or enclosed. Wouldn’t it be nice to have that choice instead of only being able to choose from what is available on the lot?
3) You can personalize it, inside, outside, or wherever you want. Think of the extra storage on an enclosed model or racks that can be added to an open model. Things you can’t do with motorcycle trailer rentals. Speaking of the outside, you can add your team logo, sponsorships and more.
4) You have back up. Reinhart Trailer Sales has a repair shop on site that can help with light repairs.
5) You’ve got access to parts. Yes, we also have a full parts shop that is fully stocked with items and accessories to keep your trailer going. We’re likely to have what you need, but if not, we can order it.
6) Over-the-top sales and service. At Reinhart, it isn’t about just picking up a motorcycle trailer and moving on. We’re here to help you make decisions about your needs and your wants. And, we won’t pressure you into getting something you don’t need.
7) Quality and durability. What you may not know about motorcycle trailer rentals is if the trailer is damaged or in good shape. Why would you trust your motorcycles to a unit that may not be reliable? That could be an expensive risk.
These are only 7 reasons why you should buy a motorcycle trailer instead of renting one. Stop in to Reinhart Trailer Sales and we know that you’ll find several more. <https://reinharttrailers.com/producttypes/motorcycle-trailers/>View our trailer line now or call to request a quote.Get a Quote Now