You may think you know exactly how you can use your car trailers, but there are probably opportunities you never considered. Check out the following five uses for car trailers that are commonly seen across Toronto and Canada:
- To get an antique or special collectible vehicle to a show. Do you have a cool hot rod? An old-time Model T? You don’t want to rack up the mileage, so use a car trailer to take it from show to show. This will help protect the vehicle and keep its value as high as possible.
- To take your primary vehicle on vacation. If you have an RV, you probably don’t want to make your spouse drive your car alongside the RV during your trips to the shore or mountains. After all, that costs extra gas money, as well as keeps the family apart. The solution is to haul your car to your destination using a car trailer.
- To move a vehicle that isn’t drivable. Perhaps you’re a collector of automobiles who loves to buy and restore them to their original splendor. Unfortunately, not all of them will be drivable when you make your purchase. A car trailer enables you to get them legally from one place to another.
- To bring an unregistered vehicle to a storage facility. If you have an unregistered vehicle that cannot be driven, you can still get it to a storage facility without putting your license on the line. Just place it onto a car trailer and take it where it will be safe, such as a self-storage unit, large shed or barn.
- To detail an automobile. Are you into detailing cars? It’s a great profession to be in these days, because so many individuals consider their vehicles their “babies”! A car trailer can provide you with a stationery location off the ground so you can do your magic for clients or just for fun.