Utility trailers have tons and tons of uses. In fact, if you’re living in the Toronto area and don’t have one, you might want to consider purchasing this versatile piece of equipment! Below are 11 different ways that utility trailers are used by your Ontario based neighbors:
- To haul your vintage automobile. (Even one “ding” can damage the value.)
- To take your boat to and from the Black Creek, Don River, Lake Ontario or your favorite body of water.
- To haul your ATV or other recreational vehicle.
- To take livestock wherever you need them, such as to a competition or arena.
- To take your appliances like refrigerators, dishwashers, dryers, washers and more to and/or from your home.
- To transport all the goodies you get at auctions, especially the larger pieces like antique furniture and bigger nostalgic items.
- To get your lawn care items like mowers from one place to another. (This is great if you have to maintain a property with a lot of acreage, or you have a lawn care business.)
- To help your buddies on moving day. (You’ll be a hero!)
- To bring building supplies to and from the store to your home, shop or shed.
- To haul your trash without getting your hands – or vehicles – too dirty!
- To swap out your seasonal stuff you keep at an offsite location (e.g., your parent’s basement, a self-storage unit, a friend’s barn.)
Remember that if you have a need for a utility trailer, you can find the perfect fit for you and the hauling weight limit of your current vehicle. Talk to the team at Reinhart Trailers at our site in picturesque Caledon and we’ll help you figure out the best utility trailer – or any other kind of trailer product – for your needs.Get a Quote Now